Protozymes - The Advanced ProBiotic
We do not get sick, our gut gets sick and before we can get well we need to get our gut well.
If you have ever taken antibiotics, your gut has suffered (you may not even know you have been given them for instance during an operation or a visit to hospital.)
Repopulating your gut with beneficial bacteria is a crucial factor and there are key criteria to making sure that the probiotics you take are as effective as you need.
- Make sure the bacteria are 'live'
- Make sure they have an effective delivery system into your gut not your stomach
- Check the strains used not just the amount.
- Do they have a food source otherwise the bacteria die in an instant
- Check for an amino acid in the formula
ProtoZymes are a therapeutic brand to support the growth of friendly bacteria by crowding out harmful bacteria and restoring balance in the gut.
- Each capsule contains around 2.88 billion live cells with a delivery system using a 25 minute delay vegan capsule to ensure they reach the gut before being released rather than perhaps just 1% as happens in many brands especially 'yoghurt' drinks that usually contain 5+ spoons of sugar
- Five strains of friendly bacteria including L. rhamnosus. - the conductor of the orchestra
Protozymes contains much more than the Acidophilus-based product you are used to. Good bacteria in the gut can be killed off by poor diet and antibiotics. Protozymes supports the growth of friendly bacteria by crowding out harmful bacteria and restoring balance in the gut. Each capsule contains around 2.88 billion live cells making it a powerful friendly bacteria supplement.
INGREDIENTS: B. bifidum, B. longum, L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus. L-Glutamine, maltodextrin, glazing agent: vegetable cellulose, Saccharomyces boulardii,
USAGE: Take one capsule twice daily with food.
Therapeutic Dose: Up to four, twice daily with food.